It can be surprisingly difficult to stick to taking your supplements every day. Here are a some ideas to try to make it easier.
- Pair taking your supplements with another habit you already do each day, such as brushing your teeth. If you drink coffee every morning, place your supplements in your coffee mug at night.
- Leave your supplements on the counter, or post a note in a prominent place.
- Use a pill divider.
- Ask a friend or family member to serve you your supplements, as long as they don’t mind.
- Use a phone alarm or electronic calendar reminder.
- If you’ve forgotten why you are taking your supplements, ask for a reminder.
- Ask if your regimen can be simplified, especially if it is an older recommendation.
- Post a wall calendar and mark off each day you take your supplements.
- To prevent running out, you can use Fullscript’s Auto-ship feature, which can be customized to your preferred timeline.